Our companion care line of services offers daily companionship and assistance with daily living activities. If your loved one is living alone and your visits are limited, social interaction becomes very important to their happiness and helps prevent feelings of isolation and depression. Whether they need a little fun or maybe just help in keeping the house and running errands, we have you covered with home care activities such as:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Help with hobbies (scrapbooking, games, gardening, sports, news)
- General shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments
- Help with housekeeping (laundry and ironing, vacuuming and dusting, meal preparation, washing dishes, caring for pets.
Call us to speak to an advisor.